I plan on riding my bike to work a few days a week now that the weather is a bit warmer – I am really excited about this because it wasn’t really an option in Houston. Even though the weather was nice, the traffic and lack of bike lanes makes it difficult to get all the way to work safely.
I have moved into my permanent housing and I have finally cleaned it enough to show you all some photos!
The front
The back.
My Toyota Yaris in its carport home.
so cute.
snowy in February but......
sunny today!!
living room
kitchen and dining area, view of balconey out the back of the house.
kitchen with recyling....the Nowegians recycle everything.
All the living area and kitchen are upstairs...here we are looking downstairs
to the main level and the front door.
bathroom...no tub :-(
my room, no decorating done yet....
reading nook/bike repair station
to the basement!
guest bathroom
guest bedroom - no furniture yet...
my toy nook.
Well that's my place...Now come out and visit me!!!
Love,
Jen
i love your place. it looks so spacious. i bet it feels pretty good to be settling in.
ReplyDelete