Matt and I went to Paris this spring and had a fabulous time!
We went to a wine-tasting, but we were the only ones to show up, so we had all the bread, meat, cheese and wine to ourselves! What a treat!
The wine-tasting was in an old cellar - very cool!
Matt!
Me!
Matt and I at dinner - Brasserie Lipp, Paris
Matt and I took a bike tour of Versailles with Fat Tire Bike Tours.
Not the most informative tour, but it was really fun to see the sights by bike.
Perfect trees
Grand Trianon
Hall of Mirrors inside the Palace
Luxembourg Garden
Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris
Creepy Catacombs!
Bones in the Catacombs
Next Josh and April came to visit me! Here are some highlights from there visit.
My neighbor and his bunny!
Midnight!
Cruise ship in the downtown Stavanger harbor
Yea - Snoop Dogg came to town, I missed it.
Sig and I hanging in Gamle Stavanger
Kjerag!
Sig and I on Kjerag
April and I feeling the flow on the Kjerag hike
That's all for now - but I have just brewed my first batch of homemade beer, it is currently fermenting. I will keep you updated on its progress!
Cheers,
Jen
i'm really enjoying seeing some of your excursions here....the catacombs...ewww! gave me chills! and the kjerag rock you were on...yikes! i've never really thought of myself having a fear of heights...but i don't believe i could step out on that rock! :)
ReplyDelete